We are looking for a iOS Developer with experience in development and architecture of iPad and iPhone applications who has a keen interest in the best practices. Software will provide you with a challenging but enjoyable working environment where you will work on interesting projects using the latest technologies. You will learn and grow as well as teach the other members of the team. We are enthusiastic and passionate about what we do and want everyone to enjoy learning and have fun doing it!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Must be quality oriented individual and must be good in communication.
- Excellent hike on current salary
- Alternative saturdays off
- Day Shifts
- Gaming Session every saturday